eHour is an open source webbased time tracking tool for consultancy companies and other project based businesses. The primary objective is to keep time tracking as simple and user friendly as possible while still being very effective at measuring and reporting the amount of time your team spends on a project. Project managers and the administration department have a full overview of what's going on with their projects or all projects globally.
- create multiple projects per customer
- assign employees to projects
- have different start and end dates and hourly rates per employee to project assignment
- assign employees based on start and end date, time allotted or a combination of those
- warning e-mail sent to project manager when an employee used all the the time allotted
- reporting on projects managed by project manager
- global reporting for administrators
- create default projects to which all employees should be assigned (days off, sick leave, etc.) so you can keep track of those hours as well
- turnover & booked hours reports on all customers, projects, employees, departments or a selection of them
- configure whether you want your employees to see their turnover
- separation of consultant, reporting and administration role.
- configure localization. (currently) only English and Dutch translations available
- export your reports to excel
BACK TO INDEX