XPlanner is a project planning and tracking tool for eXtreme Programming (XP) teams.
- Simple planning model
- Virtual note cards
- Support for recording and tracking projects, iterations, user stories, and tasks.
- Smart continuation of unfinished stories (unfinished tasks copied, copied stories are crosslinked).
- Distributed integration token (with email notification)
- Online time tracking and time sheet generation at individual/team level
- Metrics generation (team velocity, individual hours, ...)
- Charts for iteration velocity, Scrum burn down, distribution of task types, dispositions.
- Ability to attach notes to stories and tasks (with attachments).
- Iteration estimate accuracy view
- Page showing task and story status for individual developers and customers.
- Export of project and iteration information to XML, MPX (MS Project), PDF, and iCal formats.
- TWiki-style text formatting support with support external tool integration and extensible wiki word linking.
- Integrated, extensible authentication supports multiple projects with project-specific authorization.
- SOAP interfaces for advanced XPlanner integration and extension.
- Language support for English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Danish,Russian, Chinese, and Japanese.
BACK TO INDEX